TANF need your helpThere are many children are waiting for your donations to improve their life
Thank you for your interest in supporting TANF, where any amount you are willing to give us will help make a difference in the lives of the local children.
TANF provides you with a variety of ways to make a donation. Simply select the preferred one for you and make a donation today!
There are 4 ways to donate
Many of you larger sponsors or individual child sponsors prefer to make their donation using an international bank transfer. The details for such transfer are:
- Payable to: THE ANIDASO NSAE FOUNDATION
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK (GHANA) LIMITED
- Account Number: 0100102266491
- Bic Code/IBN: ABNGGHAC
- Branch Code: MADINA BRANCH (Hollywood Shopping Centre)
- Streets Address: 9, LA TEBU CRESCENT EAST, CANTONMENT
For those interested in a Mobile Money Transfer, please use the following information:
- Momo Name: THE ANIDASO NSAE FOUNDATION
- Momo Number: 0558613004
- Momo Pay/Merchant ID: 299675
We also gladly accept material donations including:
- For Schools – Educational supplies (textbooks, exercise books, pencils, pens, color pencils, crayons, mathematical sets, paper, erasers, chalk .etc), computers, printers, games, storybooks, etc.
- For Hospitals – Health supplies (malarial medicines, antibiotics, analgesics, mosquito nets, stethoscopes, wheelchairs, beds, pharmaceutical products), dressing equipment (gauze, cotton wool, bandages, syringes and needles), delivery instruments, screens, beds, mattress and bed sheets, oxygen cylinder, blood pressure apparatus, digital clinical thermometer, weighing scales, autoclave machines, microscopes, refrigerators, laptop computers, printers, fax machines, and any other medical provisions and equipment.
- For Sports – football balls, kits (for practice and matches), training equipment (i.e. shin guards, cones, bibs, and nets .etc), football boots and sports sneakers/trainers, table tennis and volleyball equipment.
- For Orphanages and school children – used clothes, shoes, and sandals (boys and girls aged 7-25) and small toys for the children.
It is always better to check with us before you make a material donation on the specific materials that are most needed at the particular point in time. Simply drop us an email to [email protected]